Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I know its been a while...

but I felt like nothing had changed and having or keeping up on my infertility blog was depressing!  Sorry! 

We planned our vacation...in September we're going on a cruise!  I am so excited!!!  And really shocked how cheaply you can do a cruise!  We're going to Catalina Island and Ensenada, Mexico.  We're not doing anything (baby wise) until after our cruise.  Its been good for us to be a bit carefree lately.  Baby making is stressful and the time off is nice. 

But it also gets me thinking...in September we'll have been married for 6 years and trying for 5!  UGH!  Will this waiting period ever end???

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for planning a trip! It sounds like an awesome time. DH and I are also looking into a cruise for next summer. You're right--they are so affordable right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it a great feeling to have something to look forward to?! I hope you have a fabulous cruise!! We went on our first cruise in March and it was absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have quiet times. How wonderful to be planning a trip - it sounds great! Not only will it be fun, but I'm sure it will give you memeories to enjoy for a long time. And the anticipation leading up to a holiday is so fun too!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love comments...thanks for stopping by! :)