Thursday, March 11, 2010

Christmas Morning

Christmas Morning was tough. I woke up happy...we had a great Christmas Eve and then went to bed way too late. So maybe instead of waking up happy I woke up tired. My husband and I were sitting in bed talking...really about nothing and then the text message pictures started coming from my sister in law showing our nephew enjoying Christmas morning. Then I got sad...
We started talking about my sis in law who is pregnant and has had a bad pregnancy. She's been an emotional wreck and I haven't been too compassionate about it. (bad I know) My husband talked to her for a while on Christmas Eve. I guess she told him (then Christmas Morning he told me) that she doesn't know how she's going to be able to handle having two kids...blah blah blah. then I got really upset...its SO unfair!! And how dare she say that to my husband when we don't have ANY kids. I won't ever be able to escape those types of comments. But its even tougher coming from family who should know what you are going through.
I hope one day to have a Christmas morning filled with my kids opening presents from Santa. Seeing the joy on their faces! Hopefully one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love comments...thanks for stopping by! :)