Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Take On Infertility Blogs

While we were going through IVF I couldn't look at infertility blogs. It was scary for me to see how many times people had tried IVF and failed. I just couldn't read about the failures.


My mind has now changed. It’s very comforting to read about other people going through the journey of infertility. Its a nice way to get advice, vent, rant and maybe even share happiness.

Before we went through IVF, I was so scared of a failure. I really didn't think I'd be able to go on without being pregnant. When we found out we had a miscarriage, our whole future changed. Our plans changed...our life changed. Its hard to wait for something you want so badly and its such a natural thing to want.

Before IVF I was soooo hopeful! I love that feeling of hope!!
I've had a tough time of being hopeful. My hope is hanging by a thread, but its there. Its what I’m relying on to become a mother someday. But let me tell you…some days are easier than others.

1 comment:

  1. I spent the first 3 years of IVF not looking at inferetility blogs, but after my late miscarriage in December I have been.

    So much of this post seem so. . .well, so exactly like something I could have written. I hope you're doing better than I am. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love love love comments...thanks for stopping by! :)