Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

Holidays are hard for me.  Especially holidays that are kid friendly.  We had a wonderful Easter, don't get me wrong, but I can't help but feel the longing to color Easter eggs, have Easter egg hunts, have the Easter bunny visit our house and teach my children the beautiful story of the Resurection.  Celebrating with my husband is fun and I'm so grateful we have eachother (and our families) but its not quite the same as doing it with a child, my child. 
I hope all of these holidays of wanting to do all of these things will only make it that much more enjoyable our time comes.

1 comment:

  1. Just started following your blog.

    Yes holidays do make it harder. But I find this to be true with any type of loss, especially the loss of our fertility which continues to beat us over the heads on a regular basis.

    My hubby and I went through a break before from infertility and did NOT want to go back to trying. But, I found putting one foot in front of the other, it felt better to be actively doing something about it. I wish you luck in figuring out when the time is right...

    ReplyDelete

I love love love comments...thanks for stopping by! :)