Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend Recap

This weekend we went to visit my grandparents. We had such a wonderful visit. {And I know I may be biased, but I have the best grandparents, ever!} It had gone a full day without talking about my brother's upcoming baby and truthfully I thought it might go the whole weekend. BUT it came up...and not only did it come up...I had to leave the table crying. (oh my!) But I'm so glad it did because I was able to talk and cry it out with my grandparents. I was able to tell them my fears and how upset I am and they listened but even better, they gave me such great advice. I know I have them on my team even when I’m feeling alone (with DH) in this mess.


Also this weekend, DH and I decided we are ready to make an appointment with the adoption agency. I'm ready to start doing something. He's been ready for months; I've been the one holding back. I think starting the adoption process will be good. I am so ready for a baby, but fearful of the heartbreak.

2 comments:

  1. It's great that your grandparents are there to listen. I wish you all the best with the adoption route. We are still praying about adoption and waiting to see if that's what we are suppose to do next. It's hard to be in limbo because we don't know if we're suppose to do another cycle or start adoption.

    Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderfully supportive grandparents you have! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love comments...thanks for stopping by! :)